Probably the most innovative tool at this year’s FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil is vanishing spray for referees.
Vanishing spray is the novelty of this World Cup and will be used to ease the referees workwhen it comes to penalty kicks.
The spray, which is produced and licensed by the Argentine company ’9.15 Fair Play Limit’, is an innovative tool created to help modern refereeing by giving the match official the opportunity to mark the line where the defending team is to set up its defensive wall before a free kick is taken. Referees pace the regulatory 9.15 meters between the ball and the nearest defender and then spray a white line on the pitch to mark the correct position of the wall. The line then disappears from the pitch within a minute. (http://www.fifa.com)
Anyone can buy vanishing spray, whether it is referees at the World Cup or the lower leagues
Google () has a solid amount of cash in its pockets, but with all the recent lawsuits against YouTube () one has to wonder if it’s time to salvage whatever videos you like from the service and save them somewhere where evil attorneys won’t look – your hard drive.
Luckily, there are literally dozens of tools for downloading videos from YouTube and/or converting those YouTube videos to some format other than .flv. It’s hard to pick the best one, as they all have pluses and minuses. Thus, we’ve chosen 23 YouTube downloader tools we’ve found to be actually working. Here they are, categorized according to the platform they work on:
1. videodownloadx.com doesn’t have a lot of options, but it’s simple, and it works. It also enables you to share the YouTube video with your friends via e-mail. Unfortunately, all the files are called get_video, and you have to add the .flv extension manually.
2. KeepVid is another simple site. No hassle, works not only for YouTube movies but for a number of other sites, including Google Video (), MySpace Video, DailyMotion and others. Again, you have to add the .flv extension by hand.
3. VideoDownloader is very similar to KeepVid, but supports even more video sharing sites, and it’s also available as a Firefox () extension. Just like with KeepVid, all downloads are in .flv format. We recommend for free conversion.
4. YouTube Downloads takes the cake in the longest domain name contest. It also separates itself by using a proxy for downloading videos, which means that you might be able to get videos even if YouTube access is blocked at your workplace or in the country you live. Just search Google for YouTube videos, and copy/paste the URL into YouTube Downloads.
5. Zamzar is an online file format conversion site which can do a lot more than just converting YouTube videos to another format and downloading them to your hard drive, but it’s doing a great job so we had to include it here. Thoroughly tested by us and highly recommended. See the .
Download an onlinevideo in shortest time to your hard drive.
I have a site where you can download youtube videos for free. That’s right free youtube videos for free. You don’t have to install anything you just have to enter the site. The videos downloaded from youtube are downloaded in FLV format and then are saved into your computer.
This is the site where you can donwload youtube videos on line for free . Just enter the video’s url from youtube and hit the “go” button and that is all. Then all you have to do is to save the video and play on your computer. Usualy the flv files are played wiht a flv player, Mpayer or Video Lan Player.
I hope that you have enjoyed this fost and you have found it usesul. If you know others site where you can download the videos from youtube, please leave a comment on this post.
This free application will allow you to download videos from YouTube and save it to your local computer. The videos are automatically converted to Avi or MP4 format, so you do not need any converter or additional program to make them work on your computer or mobile. However, the main distinguishing feature of YouTube Downloader HD is that now you can download High Quality videos and High Definition videos from YouTube. Enjoy!